Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Number 1

Well here goes I'm not sure how interesting I can be but it's worth a shot. I think this will be the place to record what is going on in our lives,what projects we're doing, and among other things, the adventures in being Green in a place where people look at me funny all the time. Anyways I'm Christina (Hi Christina) I'm a stay at home mom to a 8 year old poodle named Cella lol. We haven't been blessed with kids yet maybe one day down the road. I am apart of a wonderful community online that started all this greenness. From them I learned how to change major and minor things in our lives and also started a store to sell some fuzzy balls =) I think that's all the intro for today I leave you with this...
Cella says goodnight land!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Green on the Gulf Coast | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates