Friday, June 19, 2009

Today was the day...

Walking out the door at 5:45 Keys check...purse check..list check...mp3 player check...pull up at grocery store... bags uncheck! Crap I forgot my bags I never forgot my bags..so what did I do I ended buying three of the cheap .50 ones they have there and stuffing them full I did however get everything in them plus I had one Chico bag in
my purse for the bread and eggs...oops I guess I was more tired than I thought this morning.
And speaking of bags, Renee introduced me to this site fit and tumble and now I'm drooling because I want the aqua one and the brown with the little birdies....I guess I will whisper in B's ear and tell him maybe for fourth of july..we do get gifts for that right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Green on the Gulf Coast | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates